Come celebrate the first year of Discussion Dinner! Whether you’ve been to all, one, or none, you’re still invited to our Party of Holiday Cheer!
1. Bring a dish to share!
2. Bring at least one healthy, non-perishable food to donate to the Capital Area Food Bank. The most requested items are:
- peanut butter
- canned chicken breast or tuna
- canned low sodium vegetables
- canned fruit in its own juice (no sugar added)
- dry pinto beans
- brown rice
- non-fat dry milk powder
- 100% whole grain cereal
You may bring anything that is:
- healthy, non-perishable food
- items with intact, un-opened, consumer or commercial packaging
- items with non-breakable packaging (no glass please)
- food within the expiration date on the packaging
Grab your ticket below!